Are you looking for recipe inspiration 1 Minute Carrot Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas 1 Minute Carrot Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of 1 Minute Carrot Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare 1 Minute Carrot Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make 1 Minute Carrot Cake adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook 1 Minute Carrot Cake estimated approx 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it 1 Minute Carrot Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make 1 Minute Carrot Cake use 13 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Tried out a recipe from Youtube channel PrudentBaby late one night. It was so quick and equally awesome in taste! Now have to actively stop myself from making it everyday.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make 1 Minute Carrot Cake:
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup caster/powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup roasted nuts (cashew/pecan/walnut)
Steps to make 1 Minute Carrot Cake
- Distribute batter equally into 2 large microwavable mugs (or you could do 4 smaller portions). Ensure the mugs are filled only halfway up with batter as it will rise quite a bit while baking.
- Measure all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined.
- Microwave the mugs one at a time for 1 minute and 10 seconds on High (for a 900 W oven). Based on your oven wattage you may have to increase/decrease the time.
- You can tell when the cake is done if it looks spongy and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Caution: Handle the mugs with care on removal as they can be very hot! Don't over bake as the cake can dry out easily.
- Enjoy your 1 minute carrot cake in a mug!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make 1 Minute Carrot Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!