Are you looking for recipe inspiration AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake use 15 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
wonderful”! :ohyeaahnthe filling is fairly good but not too sweet. :positiventhis cake should put a smile on the face of everyone at your table. ;-)nmy friends loved it. 🙂 ~(o.o)~
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake:
- 1 3/4 all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 7 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup macapuno syrup
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup grated sweetened macapuno, drained
Steps to make AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake
- Preheat oven to 165ºC (325ºF).
- Sift first 5 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix well until well blended. Add in next 6 ingredients. Blend well until smooth.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks are formed. Add sugar gradually; continue beating until becomes very stiff. Fold in egg yolk mixture into beaten egg whites until blended. Fold in well drained sweetened macapuno.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven at 165ºC (325ºF) for 50 minutes, then at 175ºC (350ºF) for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Frost with white icing or any frosting u like except chocolate. For more flavor, slice cake into 2 layers and fill with macapuno before frosting. We can cover it with macapuno too, if desired.
- Serve, share and enjoy.
- For best result, try my macapuno filling!.
- My friends recipe…with my recipe pictures!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make AMIEs MACAPUNO CHIFFON Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!