Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana split cake/pie ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana split cake/pie What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana split cake/pie, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana split cake/pie delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana split cake/pie home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana split cake/pie use 14 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana split cake/pie:
- 2nd layer
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cup Powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Soft oleo
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Crust 1st layer
- 1 stick melted oleo
- 1 packages Crushed graham crackers
- 3rd layer
- 12 oz Well drained crushed pineapple
- 4 Sliced bananas
- 9 oz Cool whip spread
- 1 bag of finely chopped nuts of your coice
- 1 Cherries on top
Steps to make Banana split cake/pie
- Heat oven to 400° & bake crust for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine all layer 2 ingredients and blend at high speed until creamy, about 20 minutes
- When you slice the bananas let them sit in the pineapple juice to prevent them from browning and give more flavor while your beating the layer 2 ingredients.
- Put 2nd layer ingredients in the pie crust and smooth out. (1 or 2 pie crusts may be needed)
- Then add crushed pineapples, drained bananas from pineapple juice, and col whip
- Top with chopped nuts and cherries.
- Refridgerate for no less than 16 hours.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana split cake/pie which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!