Are you looking for recipe inspiration Birthday Sushi Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Birthday Sushi Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Birthday Sushi Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Birthday Sushi Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Birthday Sushi Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Birthday Sushi Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Birthday Sushi Cake use 13 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
For my mother's birthday, I gave her sushi cake.nFather gave her birthday cake.nThose were her presents!!nnIf you cut the sashimi thinly and roll it up like a flower, it'll be really beautiful!!nTop with flying fish roe or salmon roe for a sparkly, elegant look. Recipe by mango
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Birthday Sushi Cake:
- Sushi Rice
- 480 ml Rice
- 90 ml Sushi vinegar
- 1/3 Carrot
- 3 cm Lotus root
- 5 cm Kombu
- 2 Very thin omelet
- 1 Avocado
- 2 types Sashimi cuts
- 3 leaves Shiso leaves
- 1 Golden sesame seeds
- 1 Lemon juice
Steps to make Birthday Sushi Cake
- Wash the rice and soak in water. Add the konbu, adjust the amount of water to make sushi rice, and cook.
- Cut the carrot and lotus root into thin 3 mm cubes.
- Add a pinch of salt to boiling water, then boil Step 2. Once boiled, drain in a sieve.
- Once the rice has cooked, place in a sushi bowl and mix in the sushi vinegar. Then add Step 3 and mix. Allow to cool.
- Peel the avocado and cut into 2 mm thin slices. Cover with lemon juice to keep it from changing color.
- Place the cake mold on a plate and add half of the sushi rice while slightly pressing down. Sprinkle the sesame evenly across the rice and then top with the avocado.
- Add the remaining rice, top with the thin omelet, and then add whatever toppings you like.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Birthday Sushi Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!