Are you looking for recipe inspiration Brandied Fruit ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Brandied Fruit What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Brandied Fruit, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Brandied Fruit delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Brandied Fruit home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Brandied Fruit use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It takes time but its worth it. I use it as Ice Cream topping. (tu)
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Brandied Fruit:
- 20 oz Can of Peaches
- 15 oz Can of Pears
- 15 oz Can of Pineapple (chunks)
- 9 oz 2 Jars of Marachino Cherries
- 7 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 gallon Glass Jar with loose fitting lid
- 1 packages Yeast
Steps to make Brandied Fruit
- In the 1 Gallon Jar add the can of peaches with juice, 2 1/2 cups of sugar and the package of yeast and stir well. Cover.
- Stir once a day for 10 Days
- On day 10 and the can of pineapple, the can of pears with the juice, and 2 1/2 cups of sugar. Cut the pears into chunks. Stir and cover
- Stir once a day for 10 days.
- On day 20 add the Marachino cherries (cut in half) and 2 1/2 cups of sugar. Stir and cover.
- Drain juice and can fruit. To make more simply add 1 1/2 cups of the drained juice to a can of peaches and begin again.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Brandied Fruit which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!