Are you looking for recipe inspiration California Farm Pineapple Donuts ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas California Farm Pineapple Donuts What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of California Farm Pineapple Donuts, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare California Farm Pineapple Donuts delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make California Farm Pineapple Donuts adalah 4 people, 4 donuts each. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook California Farm Pineapple Donuts estimated approx 1 1/2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it California Farm Pineapple Donuts home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make California Farm Pineapple Donuts use 12 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Fresh fruits baked inside your donuts, thinly sliced, carmellized from the hot oil. Pine apple, pear and apple are family favorites.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make California Farm Pineapple Donuts:
- 2 Cups All purpose flour
- Tsp sugar
- Tsp yeast
- Cup warm milk
- cup yoghurt
- tsp baking soda
- 2 large fresh farm eggs
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 16 slices pine apple or large apples, cut in 1/2” thick slices, cored, wiped dry
- 2 Tbs powdered sugar mixed with tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 quarts cooking oil or lard
- Cost: fruit $3, flour, other ingredients $1, $1 per meal
Steps to make California Farm Pineapple Donuts
- Mix cup of warm milk, tsp sugar and tsp yeast in breadmixer till foamy, about fifteen minutes. Add 2 cups all purpose flour, 2 eggs. Mix till smooth thick batter. Add cup of yoghurt, tsp baking soda, mix till smooth. Let rise till doubled, about an hour. Now add 1/2 tsp salt.
- Heat 2 quarts cooking oil or lard to 350F degrees in deep fat fryer. Dip slice of fruit in batter with thongs, shake off excess batter, fry one side till golden brown, about three minutes, turn and fry other side. Drain in basket or on warm plate with paper, keep warm in oven. Serve with dusting of cinnamon sugar. Mix leftover cinnamon sugar with left over dough, drop spoonfulls in hot oil, makes donut holes. Enjoy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make California Farm Pineapple Donuts which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!