Are you looking for recipe inspiration California Farm Pineapple Pork ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas California Farm Pineapple Pork What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of California Farm Pineapple Pork, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare California Farm Pineapple Pork delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make California Farm Pineapple Pork adalah 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook California Farm Pineapple Pork estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it California Farm Pineapple Pork home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make California Farm Pineapple Pork use 13 type of material and 1 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Lydia from San Francisco posted this delicious looking dish, but I didn’t have her ingredients, so I went out in my garden and substituted with fresh garden ingredients, followed her method, and the dish came out delicious. I sent her a cooksnap, but I am posting my ingredients here as well so I won’t forget what ingredients I have to use next time.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make California Farm Pineapple Pork:
- 1 boneless pork cutlet, 6 ounces, sliced super thin into 24 slices, snowpea size
- Half cup sweet ripe Sun Gold cherry tomatoes, kept whole
- 4 sweet yellow banana peppers, seeds removed, sliced in rings
- 1 cup, 2 slices fresh pine apple, cored, 1/2” diced
- 2 Tbs fresh green leek rings
- 1 small carrot, sliced thin
- 1 small mild white onion
- 2 slices fresh lime
- Tbs slivered fresh ginger
- Drizzle of barbecue sauce
- Pinch salt
- Spray of olive oil
- 4 Tbs water with four drops of red pepper sauce
Steps to make California Farm Pineapple Pork
- In large cast iron skillet, low heat, sautee carrot slices with spray of olive oil and sprinkle of seasalt, add onion slices, pork, slivered banana peppers till pork is done, about twenty minutes. Add water with peppersauce, slivered ginger, sliced leek rings, pine apple chunks, cherry tomatoes, slices of lime, bring to boil. Sprinkle with barbecue sauce, turn down to simmer ten more minutes. Taste, add salt if desired. Makes two full dinners.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make California Farm Pineapple Pork which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!