Are you looking for recipe inspiration Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries use 8 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Its Christmas time and I wanna impress the inlaws 😉
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries:
- Main Ingredients
- 11 lb hickory smoked spiral ham bone-in
- 10 oz candy cherries(I use Maraschino Cherries)
- 20 oz canned pinapple slices in its own natural juices no sugar added
- 4 tbsp Dark brown sugar
- 4 tbsp regular white sugar
- 2 cup honey
Steps to make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries
- pre-heat oven to 300°f
- PREPARING THE GLAZE; Pour cherry & pineapple juice into sauce pan
- mix in remaining ingredients for glaze (Above)
- cook at medium/low temperature until glaze forms a sticky candy like look
- while glaze cooks cut slits into ham so glaze can soak into it.
- when glaze is done pour a layer all over the ham, save some glaze! Just use enough to add first layer because we are gonna want a nice thick candy layer by the time it's done! 😉
- Toothpick cherries all around ham and place pineapple slices around cherries!
- Now add ham to oven and cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes-1½hrs.
- Glaze every 20minutes for nice layer build-up
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!