Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad use 12 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad:
- 1 # chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cut small
- 5 Tbsp lime juice, divided
- 5 tsp canola oil, divided
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 avocado, chop 1/2, slice 1/2
- 2 C rice, cooked and cooled
- 16 oz pineapple chunks
- 4 C fresh spinach, remove stems
Steps to make Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1T lime juice, 2 tsp oil, garlic and crushed red pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Cook the marinated chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining lime juice, oil, sugar, ginger and S&P. Chop half the avocado and stir in the mixture.
- Combine the rice, chicken, pineapple and avocado mixture in a large bowl. Serve this on the spinach and put remaining avocado (sliced) on top or on the side.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chicken avocado pineapple and rice salad which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!