Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chicken Teriyaki ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chicken Teriyaki What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chicken Teriyaki, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Teriyaki delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chicken Teriyaki home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chicken Teriyaki use 12 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My first experience in cooking, turned out to be yummy!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chicken Teriyaki:
- 1 Chicken breast, sliced in long pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Half cup chopped vegetables(chillies, onions, spring onion)
- Cayenne pepper
- Pineapple juice (some drops)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Corn slurry (corn starch + water drops)
- Sesame seeds (for garnishing)
Steps to make Chicken Teriyaki
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add sliced chicken pieces and shallow fry them from both sides for around 10 mins.
- In a separate container, prepare the teriyaki sauce. Make a mixture of Soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce. Then add chopped veggies, cayenne pepper,honey, sugar and pineapple juice and keep it aside.
- Add the prepared sauce into the fried chicken. Add corn starch slurry and let it cook on a high flame for 5 mins or until the gravy thickens. Finally, garnish the chicken with some sesame seeds and spring onins.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chicken Teriyaki which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!