Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Berry Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Berry Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Berry Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Berry Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Berry Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Berry Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Berry Cake use 10 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is great for those who love sweets of course, but it's a rich chocolate cake with fresh blueberries for a bittersweet taste so it's great for someone who dislikes sweets as well.nnPlease adjust the baking time to your oven. Recipe by caramel-cookie
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Berry Cake:
- 50 grams ◎ Cake flour
- 30 grams ◎ Van Houten Pure Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp ◎ Baking powder
- 100 grams Butter
- 80 grams Granulated sugar
- 2 Raw egg yolks
- 2 Egg white
- 100 grams Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 40 grams Blueberry jam
- 1 tbsp Rum
Steps to make Chocolate Berry Cake
- Leave the butter and jam out at room temperature. If the blueberries are frozen, defrost them. Add the ◎ ingredients together and sift. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Soften the butter, add half of the granulated sugar and mix. Add the egg yolks, jam, and rum in that order and mix well.
- Add egg whites to a separate bowl and mix in the remaining sugar in 2 to 3 portions. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add about 1/3 of the mixture in Step 3 to the mixture from Step 2. Use a whisk to mix well. Change to a spatula and mix in the rest of the Step 3 mixture gently.
- Add the sifted powdered ingredients and mix. Add the blueberries and mix gently.
- Pour into a baking sheet-lined pan and even out the top. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and peel off the sheet.
- Cut and transfer to serving plates.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Berry Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!