Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Mousse Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Mousse Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Mousse Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Mousse Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Mousse Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Mousse Cake use 7 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I altered one of my own recipes to make a mousse cake!nnDuring Step 3, only mix until it starts to become thick. Be careful that it doesn't become too stiff!nWhen removing the mousse cake from the pan, wrap a hot towel around the edge and warm the pan first, and you'll be able to cleanly remove it. (Be careful not to overheat!)nPlease make this with whatever brand of chocolate you like. Recipe by bvivid
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- 1 Cocoa sponge cake
- Chocolate Mousse
- 3 Meiji milk chocolate
- 400 ml Milk
- 12 grams Gelatin
- 200 ml Heavy cream
- 1 Chocolate syrup (store bought)
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Add heavy cream to a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add milk, broken-up chocolate, and gelatin to a pot and bring to a boil while mixing.
- Put the pot into a bowl filled with ice water, and mix while cooling to thicken. Just as it starts to thicken, it's ready.
- Add the mixture from Step 3 to the bowl from Step 1 and mix together.
- Spread out the sponge cake in the pan.
- Pour the mousse mixture on top of the sponge cake. Chill in the refrigerator for 90 minutes.
- Top with chocolate syrup if you like, and it's complete.
- Chilled Chocolate Bavaroisnnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146141-cold-dessert-chocolate-bavarois
- Fluffy Chocolate Bavaroisnnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146137-fluffy-chocolate-bavarois
- Fluffy Chocolate & Cream Bavaroisnnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145254-fluffy-chocolate-cream-bavarois
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Mousse Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!