Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coconut Tart ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coconut Tart What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coconut Tart, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut Tart delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coconut Tart estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coconut Tart home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coconut Tart use 18 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
recipe of my aunt (german recipe)
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coconut Tart:
- Bottom Part
- 50 grams dessicated coconuts
- 125 grams soft butter
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 envelope vanilla sugar
- 4 medium eggyolk
- 4 medium egg white
- 100 grams flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Topping Part
- 500 grams low fat yoghurt
- 250 grams curd
- 125 grams sugar
- 400 ml cream
- 150 grams dessicated coconuts
- 400 grams pineapples
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 9 slice gelatine leaves
Steps to make Coconut Tart
- Bottom: Toast the dessicated coconut in a pan until they have a gold-brownish colour. Then put them aside and let them cool.
- Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the eggyolk
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and give it to the coconuts. Then give this to the mixture from step 2.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and give it slowly to the rest (with a spoon)
- Give the mixture in a springform in which you've put baking paper (only on the bottom).
- preheat oven to 180°C
- Put the mixture for ~30 minutes in the oven.
- Topping: Mix the low fat yoghurt, curd, sugar and the juice of half a lemon with the gelatine and put it into the fridge.
- Whip the cream, chop the pineapple into litte pieces (as thick as your thumb) and give this with 100 grams of the coconuts to the mixture from step 8.
- Give the mixture with the help of a cake ring on top of the bottom part.
- Toast 50 grams of the dessicated coconuts in a pan until they are gold-brown and spread them on the top of the gateau.
- if you want, you can add 12-14 raffaellos in a circle on top of the gateau.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coconut Tart which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!