Are you looking for recipe inspiration *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a great way to celebrate the annual Doll Festival. Normal chirashi sushi is boring, so I turned it into a cake.nnYou can use anything you want for the toppings and fillings!nSince you can arrange it in so many different ways, the fun possibilities are endless.nYour children will be thrilled and it's perfect for any occasion. Recipe by Chef Kei
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake:
- 2 bowls Sushi rice
- 150 grams Salmon
- 15 medium Shrimp
- 1/4 sheet Nori seaweed
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk Kinshi tamago
- 1/2 Cucumber
Steps to make *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake
- Line a cake pan with plastic wrap and fill up to about 1 cm with sushi rice.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and lay on top of the sushi rice.
- Cover the salmon with another centimeter of packed in sushi rice. Top that with boiled shrimp cut in half, along with some shrimp cut into any sizes.
- Pack in the rest of the sushi rice on top of that and push down from the top. Let it chill a bit in the refrigerator.
- Remove the sushi from the cake and decorate with your toppings. This time I used a finely shredded thin omelet (to make it really yellow, I used 1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk), a rose made from salmon, cucumber cut into decorative shapes, and the rest of the shrimp.
- I used smoked salmon to make the rose. The first layer is filled with sakura denbu, the second layer has avocado.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make *Doll Festival Dinner* Sushi Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!