Are you looking for recipe inspiration Doll Festival Sushi Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Doll Festival Sushi Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Doll Festival Sushi Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Doll Festival Sushi Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Doll Festival Sushi Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Doll Festival Sushi Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Doll Festival Sushi Cake use 9 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I usually make each person their own individual sushi cake every year, but this year I wanted to make one large one. Since my family loves shrimp, I used a lot of salad shrimp (the type that are pre-boiled).nn Recipe by Meitanno mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Doll Festival Sushi Cake:
- 700 grams White rice
- 1 packet Chirashi-zushi mix
- 4 Egg
- 1 Salmon flakes (bottled type is OK)
- 1 Ao-nori
- 1 for decoration Nabana (greens)
- 1 for decoration Salad shrimp
- 1 for decoration Salmon roe
- 1 for decoration Cherry tomatoes
Steps to make Doll Festival Sushi Cake
- Cook the rice so that it's a little bit harder than usual. Mix in the chirashi seasoning mix. Mix the aonori into half of the rice to color it.
- Make the scrambled egg. I made it a little bit sweet by adding more mirin than usual. Boil the nabana leaves, cool, and set aside.
- In a silicone cake dish, layer the egg, chirashi rice, cooked salmon flakes, and nori colored rice in that order. Use a droplid to push down on it and squeeze it all together.
- Flip it onto a plate and the base is complete! Next we have to decorate it. Use nabana, mini tomatoes, shrimp, and salmon roe to make it bright and gorgeous.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Doll Festival Sushi Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!