Are you looking for recipe inspiration Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations use 8 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Overseas, there are doll-shaped cakes for children's birthday parties, so I took that idea and made a sushi cake. Adults liked it, too–not just the kids.nKeep everything clean and hygienic. To make sure that the food does not get on the doll's clothes and so on, wrap her lower body from the waist down in plastic wrap.nnUse a bowl for the skirt that matches the length of Licca-chan's lower body from the waist down. If the bowl is too shallow, the waist of the skirt won't come up to her waist. If the bowl is too shallow, make a bed of white sushi rice and create a hole in the middle to boost up the base. Recipe by Remonramune
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations:
- 1 heaped bowlful for the skirt Sushi rice
- 1 you could use tarako or ao-nori seaweed powder, etc. instead Colorful “decofuri” furikake (if using colored rice)
- 1 enough for the number of servings Smoked salmon, cooked shrimp, sashimi, etc. to taste
- 1 Salmon caviar (ikura)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 pack Baby salad leaves (lettuce or your choice of greens)
- 1 pack Broccoli sprouts (or radish sprouts)
- 1 Tamagoyaki (optional)
Steps to make Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations
- Wrap plastic wrap around a paper towel core (one that Licca-chan can fit in exactly) or a cylinder formed out of thick paper.
- Leave 1/3 of the sushi rice white. Divide up the rest into portions for each color you plan to use, and prepare the colored rice.
- Line the bowl or mold you plan to use for the skirt with plastic wrap. Leaving the center where the wrapped cylinder from Step 1 will go, line the bowl with alternating sections of the colored sushi rice.
- Hold the wrapped cylinder in the center, and surround it with the colored sushi rice.
- When the outside of the cylinder is packed with rice, pack the rest of the skirt while holding the cylinder with the remaining colored sushi. If you run out of colored sushi, use white sushi rice to fill in the rest.
- Invert the skirt of rice onto a large plate. Peel off the plastic wrap and take out the cylinder. Go around the base of the skirt with white rice as decoration.
- Wipe the doll carefully with a disinfecting wipe. Wrap it from a bit above the waistline on down with plastic wrap, and insert into the hole in the skirt.
- Hide the waistline with finely cut crepe omelette or similar. Make a small rose with smoked salmon and place it on the waist as decoration.
- For a well-balanced meal, surround the skirt with salad, sashimi, diced cucumber, or tamagoyaki. Scatter on some salmon caviar to finish. Great job!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!