Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes use 14 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I came up with a béchamel sauce using mochi cakes, so I decided to try using it to make a quick doria.nnFor the béchamel sauce with mochi cakes, you should try slicing the mochi cakes thinly so that they'll melt more easily and thicken the sauce a bit quicker. Recipe by Donpintan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes:
- Hot Milk Béchamel Sauce Using Mochi Cakes Recipe ID: 2069661
- 400 ml Milk
- 2 pieces Sliced mochi
- 1 Soup stock cube
- Stir-fried rice seasoned with ketchup
- 600 grams Hot cooked white rice
- 80 grams Ham or shrimp
- 50 grams Frozen mixed vegetables
- 50 grams Onions (finely chopped)
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 6 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soup stock granules
- 60 grams Easy to melt cheese
Steps to make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes
- Make the Béchamel sauce with mochi using.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146399-hot-milk-bechamel-sauce-with-mochi-cakes
- Finely chop the ham and onion.
- Make ketchup rice. Heat some butter in a frying pan and sauté the ham and onion. Add the salt and pepper, then the rice, and sauté some more.
- Add the ketchup and soup stock granules and continue to sauté.
- The ketchup rice is done!
- Transfer to the dishes and top with the béchamel sauce and cheese. Bake in a toaster oven until browned.
- Enjoy while it's hot!
- Hot Milk Béchamel Sauce Using Mochi Cakesis an easy béchamel sauce!nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146399-hot-milk-bechamel-sauce-with-mochi-cakes
- Also try: Hot Milk Cheese Fondue Using Mochi Cakes.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146469-hot-milk-cheese-fondue-with-mochi-cakes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!