Are you looking for recipe inspiration Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake use 12 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this cake for my daughter's birthday.nThe sponge is a variation of Patricio Garcia de Paredes' recipe that I re-arranged for a smaller amount.nnYou only need to mix ingredients together for the sponge, so it's simple.n Soy milk whipped cream is especially hard to whip when you're trying to get it to form stiff peaks. Chilling it beforehand or adding a little lemon juice makes it a bit easier. Recipe by Meifan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake:
- 70 grams ◎Whole wheat cake flour
- 40 grams ◎Strong bread flour
- 1 tsp ◎Baking powder
- 3 pinch ◎Salt
- 2 tbsp ☆Vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp ☆Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp ☆Marmalade jam
- 115 ml ☆Soy milk
- 1 pack Soy milk whipped cream (or heavy cream)
- 2 tbsp Beet sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 dash (Lemon juice)
- 1 Your choice of fruit
Steps to make Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake
- Lightly grease a cake tin with oil and line with parchment paper (bottom and sides.) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients marked with ◎ to a bowl and mix with a whisk to incorporate air. Add the wet ingredients marked with ☆ to a separate bowl and mix together well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients in one go and mix with a whisk until there are no lumps left.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for about 30 minutes at 180°C. Insert a skewer into the middle to check if it's done; if it comes out clean, it's ready.
- Leave the cake in the tin and cool for approx. 10 minutes. Flip the cake out onto a wire rack and cool for a further 30 minutes. It'll dry out less if you leave the parchment paper attached.
- Peel off the paper and tightly wrap with cling film. Put the cake inside a plastic bag and cool in the refrigerator. (If you cool it for 1-2 hours it'll be easier to decorate.)
- Add the soy milk whipped cream to a bowl along with the beet sugar and whip until stiff peaks form. This cream is harder to stiffen than normal heavy cream, so if you're having trouble add a little lemon juice.
- Take the cake out of the refrigerator and slice a little off the top to level it out. Slice the cake in half to create 2 layers. Wrap the top layer in cling film to prevent it from drying out.
- Spread cream over the top of the lower cake layer and add some fruit over the top. Spread cream over the top of the fruit as well.
- Unwrap the top cake layer and place it on top of the bottom later. Spread cream over the top and along the sides of the cake. Decorate the top of the cake with fruit and other decorations.
- Place a cake dome over the top of the cake and leave it in the fridge until the cream has set. Leave it to chill in the fridge until it's ready to eat.
- Cut and serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Egg & Dairy-Free Decorated Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!