Are you looking for recipe inspiration Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this for my daughter who doesn't like raw fish or shiitake mushrooms. It was so easy, delicious, and cute! I've made this for the past 3 years.nn-If you cook the rice a little firmer than usual, it won't become sticky.nn-If you use 4~5 chopsticks to mix up the eggs as they cook, they will break apart easily.nn-The amounts are to taste. You can also put the snow peas in the middle and the salmon flakes on top. The garnish could be kinshi tamago and salmon roe! Recipe by Pirirani
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake:
- 360 ml Uncooked white rice
- 100 grams Salmon flakes (readymade)
- 3 Eggs
- 7 Snow peas
- 50 grams Salmon roe
- 1 slice Ham
- 2 tbsp Sushi vinegar
Steps to make Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake
- Rinse the rice, then cook the rice to a little firmer than usual. Use the line for “sushi” marked in your rice cooker.
- While the rice is cooking, mix the eggs with the ☆ seasonings and make scrambled eggs. Boil the snow peas (in water with a bit of salt), then thinly slice.
- Put the cooked rice into a large bowl or sushi oke (wooden bowl), add the sushi vinegar (2 tablespoons), and mix while cooling with a hand fan. Let cool.
- Use your hand to press half of the sushi rice into a mold, then top with the salmon flakes, then the remaining sushi, then the scrambled eggs. Press firmly.
- Last, remove from the mold and decorate the very top of the cake with the snow peas, salmon roe, and ham cut into flowers to finish.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Flower-Shaped Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!