Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake use 10 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It was too much of a bother to strain the kabocha and mix with a hand mixer.nIt turned into a chiffon with the delicious texture of kabocha .nIf you keep mashed or puréed kabocha squash on hand, then you can make this easily.nnPlease use 4 egg whites if you can! I freeze my leftover egg whites. The meringue will not mix well if there is leftover water or oil on the hand mixer or in the bowl so please be careful. As long as you mix it up without messing up the meringue you will not fail! Please adjust the cooking time based on your household oven. Recipe by Rosemary.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake:
- 80 grams ☆Cake flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ☆Baking powder
- 1 dash ☆Salt
- 3 Egg yolk
- 4 Egg white
- 70 grams Granulated sugar (or caster sugar)
- 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 tbsp Rum
- 180 grams Kabocha squash (net weight)
Steps to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake
- Remove the skin and seeds from the kabocha squash, and microwave. You can leave the skin on if you prefer.
- Mash up the kabocha while it is still hot. It is ok if there are lumps! Please mash it up until there are no lumps for those of you that prefer it smooth.
- Measure out all of the ingredients while the kabocha squash is cooling. Sift the ☆ powdered ingredients. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Add in half of the sugar to the egg whites and beat. It will become difficult to mix if you over whip it, so it is best if it dangles like shown in the photo.
- Add in the remaining sugar to the egg yolks, and whip until it turns white and thick. You can use the hand mixer with the egg white still on it.
- Add vegetable oil, milk, and rum to the whisked egg yolks, and mix. After it has mixed nicely, add in the kabocha squash and mix some more.
- Add in the sifted powders, and mix with a rubber spatula etc.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the egg yolk, and roughly mix without messing up the meringue.
- Add step 8 to the middle of the meringue bowl. Roughly mix so as not to mess up the meringue.
- The batter is done. It turns into a batter with the texture of kabocha chunks.
- Pour the batter into the mold, and hit the bottom of the mold 2-3 times to remove the air. Bake at 170°C for 30-35 minutes.
- It is done if you poke it with a toothpick and it comes out clean. Flip it upside down on top of a wine bottle etc., let cool completely, and remove from the mold.
- If you are making snacks for the kids or do not like rum, please increase the amount of milk without adding in rum. Adjust the amount of sugar according to the sweetness of the kabocha.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fluffy Kabocha Squash Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!