Are you looking for recipe inspiration Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake use 10 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love oil-free chiffon cake! I used the entire egg for this recipe, as typical chiffon cakes only use the egg whites. I also added soy milk (or milk) to the batter. You can about half the 80 g of the castor sugar used in the egg yolk batter and meringue.nnReduce the amount of soy milk (or milk) to 40ml and replace with vegetable oil to make a regular rich chiffon cake with oil.nBy not whipping one of the egg yolks and adding it in with the soy milk (or milk), you will get an eggy and vivid yellow fluffy chiffon cake. Recipe by Stylish Mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake:
- Soy milk (or milk) liquid:
- 1 ☆Egg yolk (brought to room temperature)
- 1 ☆80 ml combined with the egg yolk Soy milk or milk (brought to room temperature)
- Egg yolk batter
- 3 Egg yolk (brought to room temperature)
- 40 grams Castor sugar
- 75 grams Cake flour (sifted)
- 4 Egg white (chilled in the fridge)
- 40 grams Castor sugar
Steps to make Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake
- Make the soy milk (milk) mixture. Mix the egg yolks and soy milk (or milk) together to make 80 ml.
- Make the egg yolk batter. Add the egg yolks and sugar to a bowl, and mix with a hand mixer. After it has turned white, mix in the soy milk from step 1 as well.
- Switch to a rubber spatula. Add in the cake flour by sifting again, and mix together until white.
- Make the meringue. Add the well-chilled egg whites to a separate bowl, and lightly whip with a hand mixer. After adding in the sugar, whip until peaks form.
- Add a scoop of meringue from step 4 to the egg yolk bowl, and mix well. Add in the remaining meringue in two turns, and mix well so that there are no inconsistencies.
- Pour in the batter from a high point. Stick in a toothpick and draw 2-3 circles, lightly drop the pan 1-2 times, and get rid of the large bubbles.
- Place onto a cookie sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 30~35 minutes. Flip it upside down immediately, and let cool on a cylindrical bottle etc.
- After it has completely cooled, remove it from the mold. Refer tofor how to remove it.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Fluffy Yellow Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!