Are you looking for recipe inspiration For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
When breastfeeding, a mother should avoid consuming too much fat, so I came up with my own dessert recipe. Although macrobiotic desserts like this use only plant oils, which help to produce breast milk and prevent mastitis, they're so expensive to buy…nnI don't really have any tips for this recipe; just gradually mix everything together.nIf you're adding extra fruit to this cake then I suggest prunes and raisins. (I used some frozen blueberries that I had leftover this time.) You can also mix jam into the batter, just make sure that it's unsweetened. Recipe by 07runka
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake:
- 100 grams Whole wheat flour
- 50 grams Cake flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 10 grams Maple sugar
- 1 Ripe banana
- 150 ml Soy milk
- 25 grams Olive oil
- 10 Prunes (or any other fruit)
- 3 tbsp ■Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp ■Water or hot water
Steps to make For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Roughly mash the banana with a fork and mix it with the soy milk. Add the maple sugar and olive oil and mix again.
- Pour the banana mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients and mix. Once mixed, add the fruit pieces.
- Pour the batter into a pound cake tin and drop the tin onto a surface lightly several times to remove any air pockets. Bake for 30 minutes at 190°C. Combine the ingredients marked with ■ to create a syrup.
- Once baked, glaze the top with a layer of syrup and bake for 5 more minutes. Repeat this step 3 or 4 times.
- Once the cake is glazed, remove from the tin and spread the syrup on all sides. Wrap with cling film whilst it is still hot and leave to rest. Once cooled, it's ready to eat.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make For Breastfeeding Mothers: Macrobiotic Banana Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!