Are you looking for recipe inspiration fruit pizza ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas fruit pizza What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of fruit pizza, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare fruit pizza delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make fruit pizza adalah 9 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook fruit pizza estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it fruit pizza home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make fruit pizza use 6 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make fruit pizza:
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz container cool whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Fruit to top strawberries bananas kiwi pineapple mandarin orange slices peaches any fruit of your choosing thats juat what I use
Steps to make fruit pizza
- roll cookie dough into a pizza shape
- bake on a pizza pan follow the directions on the cookie package
- I sprinkle powdered sugar onto the raw cookie dough before baking
- let the cookie dough fully cool
- cut into pizza slices it is easier to cut before the toppings are added
- mix cream cheese, cool whip, sugar and vanilla together
- spread it on top of the cookie dough
- Add the fruit of your choice. I arrange mine in a pattern around the pizza
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make fruit pizza which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!