Are you looking for recipe inspiration Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg adalah Serves: 4/ TOTAL TIME 30 minutes.. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg estimated approx PREP TIME 2 minutes. COOK TIME 28 minutes..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg use 7 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg:
- 1 medium pineapple
- 4 thin gammon steaks, about 150- 200g each
- Few knobs of butter, plus extra melted for brushing
- 1 little caster sugar, to sprinkle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or duck fat
- 4 duck eggs
- Black pepper
Steps to make Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg
- To prepare the pineapple, slice off the top and the bottom and then stand it upright on a board. Cut away the skin, following the curve of The fruit, and remove any remaining black eyes with the tip of your knife. Turn the pineapple on its side and cut into 1cm thick slices. Remove the core, using an apple corer or a small pastry cutter. You need 4 neat slices.(Save the rest for a fruit salad or eat as a snack.)
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting, if you wish, remove the rind from the gammon, leaving a layer of fat surrounding each steak. Snip the fat with kitchen scissors at 2cm intervals all around, to prevent the steaks from curling up as they cook. Brush the steak on both sides with melted butter and lay them on the grill pan rack. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the gammon is cooked through and the fat is golden brown and crisp. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, set two wide frying pans over a medium heat. Melt a few knobs of butter in one frying pan. Sprinkle the pineapple rings with caster sugar and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and caramelized. At the same time, heat the olive oil or duck fat in the other pan, carefully crack in the duck eggs and fry until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny in the middle. (Your may need to cook them in two batches if your pan is not large enough.)
- Put a gammon steak on each warm plate and top with a pineapple ring and a fried duck egg. Grind some black pepper over. The eggs and serve immediately.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Gammon steak with pineapple and fried duck egg which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!