Are you looking for recipe inspiration Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas adalah Serve: 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas estimated approx Active: 40 minutes. Total: 40 minutes..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas use 12 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas:
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 jalapeños peppers(1 chopped, 1 whole)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fajitas seasoning
- 2 bell peppers (red and/or orange), sliced
- 3 thickly sliced fresh pineapple rings
- 8 small flour tortillas
Steps to make Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas
- Halve the avocado and scoop into a food processor. Add the sour cream, chopped jalapeños, 1/2 cup cilantro and 2 teaspoons lime juice; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill to medium high and oil the grates. Toss the shrimp with 2 tablespoons vegetables oil, 2 teaspoons fajitas seasoning, the remaining 2 teaspoons lime juice, big pinch of salt and few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Thread the shrimp onto skewers, leaving a little space between each shrimp. Toss the bell peppers,
- Pineapple and whole jalapeño with the remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable, oil, 1/2 teaspoon fajitas seasoning, 2 pinches of salt and a few grinds of pepper in another large bowl.
- Grill the shrimp until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a large bowl. Grill the pineapple and tortillas until well marked, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Place the bell peppers and whole jalapeño In a grill basket and grill, flipping, until charred, 5 to 6 minutes. Chop the pineapple and add to the shrimp. Thinly slice the jalapeño (remove the seeds for less heat). Add the shrimp along with the belL peppers and remaining 1/2 cup cilantro; season with salt if needed and toss.
- Divide the shrimp mixture among plates. Serve with the tortillas, avocado sauce And lime wedges.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Grilled shrimp- pineapple fajitas which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!