Are you looking for recipe inspiration Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta estimated approx 0 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta use 10 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta:
- 100 g pears, cut into small pieces
- 100 g apples, cut into small pieces
- 100 g kiwis, cut into small pieces
- 100 g pineapples, cut into small pieces
- 100 g bananas, cut into small pieces
- 300 g ricotta cheese, or ariche
- 1 juice of 1 orange
- 30 g raisins, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes and drained
- 40 g powdered sugar
- 4 lady finger biscuit, crumbled with a spoon
Steps to make Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta
- Divide the biscuits among 4 small serving bowls and wet them with orange juice. Make sure not to use all of the juice.
- Place the ricotta cheese in a bowl and mix until it becomes creamy and fluffy. Then add in the sugar and combine well.
- Add in half of the fresh fruits, the raisins and the remaining orange juice. Mix well.
- Distribute equally the fruits and cheese mixture among the bowls. Then cover with the remaining fruits on top. Refrigerate until serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Healthy Fruit Salad with Ricotta which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!