Are you looking for recipe inspiration Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes use 5 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made these because I received organic lemons. Because I had never had lemon Napoleons, I made them with puff pastry. They turned out great!nnSlice the lemon as thinly as possible and let the honey and sugar soak in to sweeten. For about 4 mille feuilles. Recipe by Koharumama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes:
- 100 grams Puff pastry
- 1/2 Lemon
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 100 grams Custard Cream
Steps to make Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes
- Slice the lemon thinly, coat with honey and sugar, then let it sit to soak in overnight. (This photo shows a double batch).
- Make the puff pastry and let rest in the fridge (useFrozen puff pastry works too.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Roll out the puff pastry as thinly as you can and cut the dough into whatever shapes you like. Use a fork to poke holes in the dough as air vents and bake until well done. (About 20 minutes)
- Finely chop half of the lemon slices and mix with the custard cream. (The remaining lemon is for the finishing touches).
- Layer the baked pie with the custard cream and leftover honey lemon.
- Sift powdered sugar on top and decorate with mint. All done!
- I tried making a cute heart-shaped mille feuille bite-sized cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Honey Lemon Napoleon Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!