Are you looking for recipe inspiration Italian Roll Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Italian Roll Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Italian Roll Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Italian Roll Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Italian Roll Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Italian Roll Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Italian Roll Cake use 19 type of material and 18 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to try making this popular cake at home.nI used cheese cream instead of whipped cream as the cake will keep better with the cheese cream. This makes the cake perfect as a gift.nn-If you don't mix the choux pastry batter really well, it won't puff up properly.n-The choux pastry easily crumbles when it's freshly baked. So, gently wrap it with cling film to cool. Recipe by Yini
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Italian Roll Cake:
- Choux Pastry:
- 40 grams Butter
- 60 grams Water
- 50 grams Cake flour (sifted)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Egg
- 1 Sliced almonds
- Roll Cake Sponge:
- 2 Eggs
- 50 grams Sugar
- 50 grams Cake flour
- Cheese Cream:
- 170 grams Cream cheese
- 100 grams Plain yogurt
- 40 grams Sugar
- 1 Candied chestnuts
- To finish:
- 1 Powdered Sugar
Steps to make Italian Roll Cake
- Heat and melt the cream cheese and yogurt. When the cream cheese has melted completely, add the crushed candied chestnuts. Mix together, and chill in the fridge.
- Make the choux pastry. Combine the butter, water, sugar and salt, and melt over heat.
- When it starts bubbling, add all the cake flour and turn off the heat. Combine everything together quickly with a spatula, and mix well.
- Add the beaten egg to Step 3 little by little, and mix really well until the batter becomes smooth.
- When the batter becomes thick and creamy, it's ready. If you add too much egg to the batter, the choux pastry won't puff up. Adjust the amount of eggs depending on the size of the eggs.
- Pour the batter into a baking tray, spread the batter with a scraper, holding it at an angle.
- Scatter the sliced almonds on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 10 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 180℃ and bake for 5 more minutes.
- When it's baked, cool it a little, and cover with cling film to cool further.
- Make the roll cake sponge. Add the sugar to the eggs, and whip until the mixture becomes pale and creamy.
- Sift in the cake flour and mix.
- Mix really well until it's smooth.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 11 minutes. When it's baked, cool it down covered with a lid or parchment paper so that it won't dry out.
- Spread the choux pastry on a sheet of parchment paper, facing the side with sliced almonds down. Thinly spread the cheese cream from Step 1 over the pastry.
- Place the roll cake sponge on top of the choux pastry, and spread the rest of the cheese cream.
- Roll up the cake tightly using a sushi mat. Put the cake wrapped in a sushi mat in the fridge and chill overnight.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serve.
- It's done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Italian Roll Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!