Are you looking for recipe inspiration Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is my daughters' favourite Macrobiotic Banana Cake! I baked a cocoa version, since they love the cocoa flavour, too.nnBe sure to use well-ripened bananas!! Recipe by Rirupuri
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake:
- 2 Banana
- 80 grams ◆Cake flour
- 50 grams ◆Almond flour
- 20 grams ◆Cocoa powder
- 3 grams ◆Baking powder
- 1 pinch ◆Salt
- 80 grams Raw cane sugar
- 40 grams Grapeseed oil
Steps to make Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Purée the bananas in a bowl and add cane sugar, salt, and oil. Mix well.
- Sift the ◆ ingredients into the bowl and combine evenly with cutting motions.
- Pour in the cake pan, and drop it from 2-3 cm height onto the table a few times to remove any air that might be trapped inside.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
- Insert a skewer into the middle of cake to test, and if it comes out clean, it is finished baking.
- Please make sure to use fully ripened bananas!
- You can use any plant-based oil, but I don't recommend olive oil because of its distinctively strong taste…
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!