Are you looking for recipe inspiration Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I tried various recipes for making a macrobiotic cake, and came up with this idea to add a strong fragrance to the batter to make up for the lack of taste from being butter- or margarine-free.nnBrew the tea right away, so that it will be well-chilled when it's time to incorporate into the batter. You can use ice to chill it completely. The flour will become sticky if gets heated. The cake is easier to eat with ground tea leaves. Recipe by Usapanda recipe
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake:
- 180 grams A）Cake flour
- 40 grams A）Almond flour
- 10 grams A）Baking powder (without aluminum)
- 200 ml B）Strong Earl Grey tea
- 80 grams B）Light brown sugar
- 30 grams B）Safflower oil
- 10 grams Earl Grey tea leaves (ground)
- 1 sheet Parchment paper for the sten pound cake pan
Steps to make Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake
- Boil water to make strong Earl Grey tea (unlisted), and let cool. Grind the Earl Grey tea leaves to knead into the dough with a mill or a pestle.
- Put the “B” ingredients and the ground Earl Grey into a bowl and stir. A food processor will speed things up. You could add sugar to the “A” ingredients.
- Sift the “A” ingredients into the bowl from Step 2 in about 5 batches, mixing it in each time. The batter will form lumps at first, so use an egg beater.
- Spray a pound cake pan with oil (not listed), lightly wipe with a paper towel, and then line the pan with paraffin paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan, then drop the pan from a height of 10 cm 2-3 times to remove any air pockets. Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 35 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven after 6-8 minutes, then cut a shallow line down the center.
- Stick a skewer down deep into the center after baking, and if it comes out clean, it's done. Bake for longer if it doesn't.
- The cake will rise after baking, so immediately remove it from the pan and cover with a gauze handkerchief in order to keep it from drying out and to cool off the residual heat.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Macrobiotic Tea Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!