Are you looking for recipe inspiration Matcha Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Matcha Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Matcha Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Matcha Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Matcha Chiffon Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Matcha Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Matcha Chiffon Cake use 9 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love chiffon cake and azuki beans paste. So I created a matcha flavour chiffon cake which goes well with azuki paste.nWhipped cream served with azuki paste is perfect.nnMake sure to whip merengue until firm peak form and gently fold batter to retain tiny bubbles.nWhen you remove from the mold, run the bamboo skewer or chiffon cake knife around the cake – using an up and down motion – then remove. Turn cake over gently.nYou can make this chiffon cake without matcha liqueur (just add some more water to it instead; the amounts for both are listed below). Recipe by Chikazo-
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Matcha Chiffon Cake:
- 120 grams Cake flour
- 25 grams Matcha
- 5 Egg yolk (L size)
- 110 grams Granulated sugar
- 80 ml Vegetable oil
- 70 ml Matcha liqueur
- 80 ml Water
- 150 ml Additional Water (If you don't use matcha liqueur)
- 7 Egg white (L size)
Steps to make Matcha Chiffon Cake
- Sift the cake flour and matcha together.
- Measure out the other ingredients.
- Place egg yolk into a bowl and add 1/3 of granulated sugar. Beat with electric beater until white and the consistency thickens.
- Add vegetable oil and mix some more.
- Continue by adding the matcha liqueur and water and stir. If you don’t use matcha liqueur, add the additional water amount.
- Sift flour a second time and add to mixture.
- Combine well with whisk. Set matcha batter aside.
- Place egg white in another bowl to make merengue. Mix with electric beater and then add half of remaining granulated sugar. Mix again.
- Beat until a soft peak forms, and now add all granulated sugar. Mix until peak firms.
- Try turning the bowl upside down to check the merengue consistency. If merengue stays in the bowl it should be fine. Turn the speed down to low and mix one more minute to finish.
- Next, add 1/3 of meringue into the matcha batter. Mix well with whisk. Then combine with remaining meringue and mix and fold gently.
- Pour into the mold. Place a wet kitchen towel on the kitchen counter and tap the mold on it approx 10 times to release larger air bubbles trapped in the batter. Smooth the surface with a rubber spatula. Bake in preheated 180℃ oven for 50 minutes.
- Insert a bamboo skewer into the cake and if it comes out clean, it is baked. Turn the mold over and cool down. Once it cools down completely, remove from mold.
- Serve with whipped cream and anko. It's so delicious!
- If you would like to add cooked adzuki beans, pat dry well before adding otherwise it will affect the rising of the cake. Dry the beans well and coat with cake flour or use ama-natto.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Matcha Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!