Are you looking for recipe inspiration Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake use 6 type of material and 14 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I think the first time I ate chiffon cake was in junior high. It was at a cafe with my mother. I'll never forget the airy and fluffy texture. nIt became my favorite cake. The tools I used (bowl and mold) were presents from my son.nnThe cake will expand from the meringue, so whip it well until peaks form. nIt will be difficult to whip if there is water or oil in the bowl, so make sure to clean it well.nStep 7 is important. Mix it properly until the batter is shiny. Recipe by chi-chan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake:
- 70 grams Cake flour or French bread flour
- 70 grams Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 60 ml Water
- 40 ml Vegetable oil
- 7 drops Vanilla Oil
Steps to make Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake
- Measure the ingredients in preparation. Sift the flour and mix the vegetable oil and water together. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Lightly break up the egg whites, add in half of the sugar, and whip.
- Whip it on high speed for 3 minutes to make a glossy meringue! Mix it at a low speed to give it an even consistency.
- Lightly break up the egg yolks, and add the remaining sugar. Whip it until it turns white and thick like mayonnaise…
- Add the water and vegetable oil a bit at a time while mixing. Add vanilla oil and flour, and mix well with an egg beater.
- Add 1/3 of Step 3 to 5, and mix well with an egg beater. Add the remaining meringue, switch to a rubber spatula, and mix well from the bottom.
- This is how I mix the batter: place the rubber spatula in front of you, run it along the side of the bowl and press down to the bottom, then turn the bowl 90 degrees with your other hand.
- Once the batter has a glossy sheen to it, pour it into the pan. Tap the bottom of the pan 7 times, or stir around with a toothpick to remove air pockets.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Check to see if it is baked through… It is done if you poke it with a toothpick and it comes out clean! Flip the entire mold over to cool.
- Remove it from the mold once it has cooled. First, carefully stick a palette knife between the center of the mold and chiffon cake, and remove.
- Continue around the outer edges… Carefully take it out and remove the tube in the center.
- Next, carefully remove from the bottom.
- You can add 60 g of mini chocolate chips in with the flour.
- If you want to settle the expanded cake, try adding in 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder along with the flour.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!