Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg use 12 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I thought, with 3 eggs you can make 3 mini chiffon cakes, so with 1 egg you can make 1 cake. So I tried it and it worked. I successfully composed a recipe using 1 whole egg to make a mini chiffon cake. There is just a moderate amount of sugar, so if you eat 1/4 of the cake, the calorie intake is minimal. It's good for when you're dieting. Using smaller eggs is difficult, so use a medium or large egg.nnThe type of cake mold with the removable bottoms are good. If you make sure the egg whites are whipped and the peaks are sturdy, you won't fail. Since there isn't a large amount, use a small bowl to whip the eggs. If you refrigerate the cake in the mold, the tannin in the ingredients will react to the stainless steel and little specks will appear in the cake. It's harmless, but remove the cake before refrigerating. I added the shrinkage prevention method to Step 7. Recipe by Pokuchan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg:
- 1 medium or large Egg white
- 1 pinch Salt
- 10 grams Sugar
- 10 grams Cornstarch
- 1 medium or large Egg yolk
- 10 grams Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 20 grams Cake flour
- 1 drop Vanilla extract
- 1 Powdered sugar
- 1 Strawberries, any type of berries
Steps to make Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg
- Prepare 5 containers. Prepare 2 small clean bowls that have no moisture or oil (for egg yolk and for egg whites). Bowl 3: sugar and cornstarch. Bowl 4: sugar. Bowl 5: flour. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Put barely a pinch of salt into the bowl with the egg whites and whip. Add sugar and cornstarch to the egg whites in 2 batches and beat. Use a hand mixer on high speed. Tilt the bowl but don't let the contents spill out.
- Using the same unwashed hand mixer, beat the egg yolk until foamy. Midway through, add 10 g of sugar and beat until thickened. Add 2 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of oil and beat together with a hand mixer on high.
- Sift 20 g of flour into the mixture from Step 3 and mix until smooth. First beat with a hand mixer, then switch to a rubber spatula to get the flour and batter off the edges and bring it all together neatly.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue made in Step 2 to the bowl from Step 4 and beat on high with a hand mixer. When it has been mixed together, transfer the contents (using a rubber spatula) to the bowl from Step 2 and mix together by gently scooping from the bottom, being careful not to break the foam. Mix evenly and add vanilla extract.
- Without greasing the mini chiffon mold, pour in the batter slowly so that it creeps to the sides. Don't add the batter that sticks to the sides. Right after pouring into the mold, and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 170°C.
- After it has baked, drop it on the counter from a height of 30 cm to prevent shrinkage. When it has cooled slightly, cover completely with a plastic bag and refrigerate until chilled and moist.
- Once it has cooled completely, push the cake gently with your fingers, gently push up from the bottom and remove the cake from the mold. Use a butter knife if it won't come out.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar, top with strawberries or berries and you have finished a cute decorated cake It's tiny and fluffy and yummy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mini Chiffon Cake With Just 1 Egg which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!