Are you looking for recipe inspiration Molten Chocolate Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Molten Chocolate Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Molten Chocolate Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Molten Chocolate Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Molten Chocolate Cake adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Molten Chocolate Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Molten Chocolate Cake use 7 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My boss asked me to make warm sweets for winter.nnIf you bake it for too long, it won't be creamy inside, so check it when the surface has cracked.nIf it's not creamy inside without cracking the surface, it means the cooking temperature is too high, so reduce 5-10°C and keep checking. Recipe by Mi-
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Molten Chocolate Cake:
- 130 grams Chocolate (your favorite)
- 120 grams Heavy cream
- 1 Egg (large or medium)
- 30 grams Granulated sugar (or sugar)
- 200 grams Cocoa powder (I recommend Van Houten)
- 30 grams Cake flour
- 10 grams Rum or brandy
Steps to make Molten Chocolate Cake
- Roughly chop the chocolate. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Measure the heavy cream in the same bowl.
- Dissolve it in a double broiler or microwave to stir in.
- Measure and add the sugar.
- Add the egg to whip further.
- It will thicken a bit.
- I sieve and measure directly into the bowl, but you can sieve the flour and cocoa powder in advance, then add to the bowl.
- Mix very well not to create lumps.
- It will thicken even further. For flavour, you can add your favorite rum here.
- Put the batter in an icing bag, placed over/into a cup. This way you can pour it in nicely.
- Set the icing bag into a big cup, then you can use your both hands to pour the batter.
- Bake in an oven for about 10 minutes at 170-180C.(Adjust temperature depending on your oven)
- If you think it's too much to make, then freeze some in the cups. Then bake for more 5 minutes when you want to eat.
- After 5 minutes, the batter starts puffing up and the cracks start appearing on the surface. Then check with a toothpick if it's cooked or not.
- If the batter on the pick is hot, it's done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Molten Chocolate Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!