Are you looking for recipe inspiration My Vanilla Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas My Vanilla Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of My Vanilla Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Vanilla Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Vanilla Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it My Vanilla Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make My Vanilla Chiffon Cake use 7 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Standard Chiffon cake. Vanilla beans and milk are necessary.nnIf you whip the egg whites first, they can wait in the refrigerator.nIf the milk is warm, the cake will expand too much, so cold milk is good.nAdding vanilla beans and milk together increases the deliciousness and the aroma. You absolutely must put them in. Recipe by ko-ko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make My Vanilla Chiffon Cake:
- 4 large Egg yolk
- 5 large Egg white
- 70 grams Granulated sugar
- 45 ml Milk
- 40 ml Vegetable oil
- 100 grams Cake flour
- 1 stick Vanilla Beans
Steps to make My Vanilla Chiffon Cake
- Sift the flour and set aside. Separate the egg whites and yolks. Cold milk is OK. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Add half of the granulated sugar to the egg yolks. Beat until it becomes whiter and then add the milk and vegetable oil.
- Add the vanilla beans (Cut an opening vertically with a knife and with a fork, scrape out the beans) to the mixture from Step 2 and mix together.
- Sift the sifted flour from Step 1 into the bowl and mix together very very well, being sure not to form clumps.
- Add the remaining granulated sugar little by little to the bowl with the egg whites. Beat together until a sturdy meringue is formed.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue from Step 5 into the mixture from Step 4 and gently mix. Add another half of the meringue and mix together.
- Next, reverse and add the batter mixture into the remaining meringue. Scoop the batter gently from the bottom and mix in a cutting motion, being careful not to break the foam.
- Pour it into the chiffon mold. Hold the center cylinder and bang the entire mold to get rid of air bubbles.
- Set the oven for 30 minutes. First bake for 20 minutes at 170°C. Midway through the baking, cut 4 ~5 notches in the cake (you don't have to do this).
- Then lower the heat to 160°C and continue baking (you can also leave it at 170°C). Halfway through this baking time, stick a skewer into the cake and if it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- When it's out of the oven, place it upside down, still in the mold, onto a cup. If you try to take it out while it's still warm, it will fall apart.
- Once the cake has cooled, use a palette knife to remove the cake from the mold. Use a bamboo skewer to separate around the center cylinder.
- Flip it upside down onto a plate, arrange it nicely, and it's finished. It has such a beautiful height.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make My Vanilla Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!