Are you looking for recipe inspiration Okara Cookie Base for Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Okara Cookie Base for Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Okara Cookie Base for Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Okara Cookie Base for Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Okara Cookie Base for Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Okara Cookie Base for Cakes use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
When I was breastfeeding, I had to abstain from sugar and dairy products.nnSince sugarless peanut butter has lower calories than cooking oil, I recommend using it in baking.nOkara is difficult to pack together, but try your best. Recipe by Amaguriguri
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Okara Cookie Base for Cakes:
- 4 tbsp ○Dried okara
- 1 tbsp ○Whole-wheat cake flour or cake flour
- 1 tbsp ○Grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ●Salt
- 1 tbsp ●Maple Syrup or honey or sugar
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
Steps to make Okara Cookie Base for Cakes
- Put the ○ ingredients in a plastic bag and mix. Add the ● ingredients and mix some more.
- Gather the mixture together and spread it out thinly until about 2 mm thick.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Break Step 3 into pieces and put in a plastic bag. Strike with something hard to break into small pieces.
- Add the peanut butter and rub it into the mixture.
- Lay it out into the cake pan you will be using and pack it in by pushing on it with something flat.
- Let it chill in the refrigerator until it is ready to be used. Then just top with whatever cake batter and bake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Okara Cookie Base for Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!