Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich use 21 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to make a hamburger with this idea, but am too lazy to chop the meat for it. Because I wanted to make the hamburger meat from scratch. So sandwich it will be. nI made kind of a pesto thing but without Parmesan because I don’t eat cheese:(. Used peanuts because no pine nuts available. And I thought some avocados would go well with the rib eye. But if I just sliced the avocados then it would fall off the sandwich when you bite on the rib eye and pineapple. So I made it almost like a guacamole without cilantro and garlic , mixed with the pesto-ish dressing and called it pestomole. nIn my mind, the rib eye marinated with salt, pepper and capers would be complimented by some acidity from the pestomole and the sweetness from the grilled pineapple. nLet’s see.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich:
- 7 oz rib eye steak cut into 1/3 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp capers,
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp capers juice
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3/4 oz basil
- 3/4 of mint
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1 anchovy
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Juice of 1/4 of a lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Oil from anchovy
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Juice of 1/4 of lemon
Steps to make Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich
- In a blender, put capers, garlic, olive oil, sugar, capers juice and salt. Blend well. Marinate rib eye for 24 hours.
- Blend mint, basil, peanuts, anchovy, sugar, lemon juice and olive oil. Blend well. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put one small avocado, sugar, salt and lemon juice. Use a fork to crush avocado and mix well with other ingredients.
- Mix crushed avocado with pesto.
- Cut pineapple into strips. Grill with some butter for about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Sprinkle some salt and sugar after flipping so the sugar won’t be burnt. Set aside.
- After grilling the pineapple, grill the meat.
- Slice the meat and assemble the sandwich. On one side, spread some mayonnaise. On the other side, spread some of the pestomole. Put the meat on, and then the pineapple.
- Enjoy! The balance of sweetness, sourness and saltiness is right. But it would be nice to get more of the pineapple fragrance. Idea, anyone?
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!