Are you looking for recipe inspiration Richy Chocolate Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Richy Chocolate Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Richy Chocolate Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Richy Chocolate Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Richy Chocolate Cake estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Richy Chocolate Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Richy Chocolate Cake use 15 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Hope you enjoy this cake :cookie
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Richy Chocolate Cake:
- 80 grams Cocoa powder
- 2000 grams self raising flour
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams Soft brown sugar
- 2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vannila essence
- 100 grams Chocolate chips
- 80 grams Butter
- 50 grams Cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp Milk
- 200 grams Icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Vannila Essence
Steps to make Richy Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven 175°C
- Beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Then add vannila essence.
- Mix self raising flour with cocoa powder in a separate bowl.
- Then add milk and the flours alternatively into the batter.
- Lastly, add choco chips. For more richer taste of choco, can add more choco chips.
- Bake for 40 – 60 minutes.
- For the Frosting : Melt the butter.
- Then add sugar and mix until all the sugar melts.
- Then add vanilla essence, followed by cocoa powder and milk.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Richy Chocolate Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!