Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes adalah 6 servings.. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes estimated approx Prep time: 15 minutes. Cook 8 minutes..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes use 5 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes:
- 1/2 dark rum
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Steps to make Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes
- In a large shallow bowl or storage container, combine the rum, sugar, and cinnamon. Add the pineapple slices and arrange them in a single layer. Coat with the mixture, then let soak for at least 5 minutes per side.
- Insert the grill grate and close the hood. Select grill, set the temperature to max, and set the time to 8 minutes. Select start/stop to begin preheating.
- When the unit is preheating, straight the extra rum sauce from the pineapple.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place the fruit on the grill grate in a single layer (you may need to do this in multiple batches) gently press the fruit down to maximize grill marks. Close the hood and grill for about 6 to 8 minutes without flipping. If working in batches, remove the pineapple, and repeat this step for the remaining pineapple slices
- When cooking is complete, remove, and top each pineapple ring with a scoop of ice cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rum soaked grilled pineapple sundaes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!