Are you looking for recipe inspiration Russian Cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Russian Cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Russian Cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Russian Cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Russian Cakes adalah 9 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Russian Cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Russian Cakes use 8 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I used to eat these all the time. They were bigger than normal cookies and had jam in them, so I was crazy about them. They smell so good fresh from the oven and are lovely and moist even after a few days. They stay delicious for about a week. If you omit the almond flour, remember to add 25 g of regular flour. If it's the hot season, consume them as soon as possible.nnThere's a lot of butter in this recipe, so these should be baked as soon as they are piped out. If the batter becomes too soft, put it in the fridge for a little bit, then pipe. It's better to pipe the batter into aluminum cups to prevent them from spreading. If you pipe the sides up to 3 layers, you can fill the cakes with a lot of jam, but be careful not to let them overflow. Recipe by Okogegohan
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Russian Cakes:
- 100 grams Salted butter
- 50 grams Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 110 grams Cake flour
- 25 grams Almond flour
- 1 Your favourite jam or caramel
- 1 Powder sugar, chocolate
- 9 or more Aluminium cups (Size 8)
Steps to make Russian Cakes
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the beaten egg, a little at a time. Add the sifted powder ingredients and mix well, though make sure not to knead.
- Add the batter to a piping bag fitted with a metal star-shaped nozzle and pipe the mixture into the aluminum cups. Pipe out the bottom of the cake first, then pipe 2 layers of batter for the sides.
- Fill the center of the cakes with jam. If you add 2 pieces of caramel, they'll melt together and taste just delicious. Try sprinkling on some sliced almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or more at 200°C. Once cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar or decorate with chocolate.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Russian Cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!