Are you looking for recipe inspiration Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour use 8 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I just felt like wrapping various fillings.nnThis recipe uses yeast, but it shouldn't cause your crepe to rise or double in size. When the surface of the yeast mixture starts to bubble it's ready. Even if you spread these crepes really thinly they'll still end up nice and fluffy, so don't worry. Conversely, if you make them too thick, they may become too fluffy. Recipe by satosayo
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour:
- 250 grams ●Cake flour
- 3 grams ●Salt
- 3 grams ○Dry yeast
- 15 grams ○Sugar
- 350 grams ○Milk
- 200 grams Plain yogurt
- 1 Beaten egg
- 15 grams Melted butter
Steps to make Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour
- Warm the milk to body temperature and combine the ingredients marked with ○.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients marked with ●. Add the mixture from Step 1 and mix well.
- Add the yogurt, egg, and butter, in that order, and mix well after each addition.
- Once well incorporated, wrap the mixture in plastic wrap and let sit in a warm place to rise for 50 minutes.
- It's finished rising when the surface begins to bubble a little. Grease a frying pan with a little oil and pour in 1 ladle of batter.
- Cook both sides on a medium heat. They're done when slightly golden.
- When you want to eat them, simply fill with ingredients of your choice and serve for dinner. Or, spread with jam or cream and serve for dessert; either way is fine!
- Just roll them up like this.
- Here, I've added the ingredients to the middle and folded the blini into a square shape.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Russian-Style Blini Crepe with Cake Flour which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!