Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to use sakura and red bean paste in something other than Japanese confections, so I tried mixing it into a cake.nnThis cake will turn a lovely pink color even without any food coloring added. Recipe by Natumi
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake:
- 120 grams Cake flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 100 grams Sugar
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Sakura-an
- 1 tbsp Sakura liqueur (optional)
Steps to make Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake
- Let the butter and eggs return to room temperature. Sift together the cake flour and baking powder. Grease the cake tin with butter and dust with flour. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the softened butter to a bowl and cream with a whisk. Add the sugar and keep mixing until the mixture becomes pale and fluffy.
- Add the well-beaten eggs a little at a time, mixing well after each addition. If you add it all at once the mixture tends to separate so be careful. Add the sakura liqueur.
- Sift in the powder ingredients and fold in gently with a rubber spatula.
- Add 1/4 of the mixture to a separate container and mix well with the sakura-an. Add the lot back into the original mixture and give it a quick stir. Don't mix it too much or you won't get a good marble pattern! Fold in gently.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 180°C. Stick a skewer into the center of the cake and if it comes back out clean, then the cake should be ready.
- If you add sakura liqueur, your pound cake will have an even stronger cherry blossom fragrance. I bought a bottle at a baking shop.
- I tried making a marble pound cake with koshi-an and sakura-an as well.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!