Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sakura Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sakura Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sakura Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sakura Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sakura Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sakura Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sakura Chiffon Cake use 16 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I wanted to use the taihaku sesame oil so I made this. Taihaku sesame oil is brand of mild-tasting sesame oil.nnIf the meringue is not whipped enough the batter won't rise and if it is whipped too much it will crumble and won't mix well with the egg yolk batter. Recipe by cherry
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sakura Chiffon Cake:
- 3 Egg yolk
- 30 grams Sugar
- 30 ml Unroasted sesame oil (or vegetable oil)
- 40 ml Milk
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 4 Egg whites
- 40 grams Sugar
- 30 grams Salt-preserved sakura blossoms, finely chopped
- 1 dash Red food coloring
- 1 tsp Sakura liqueur
- Whipped cream:
- 200 ml Heavy cream
- 20 grams Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sakura liqueur
- 8 flowers Salt-preserved sakura blossoms
Steps to make Sakura Chiffon Cake
- Remove the salt from the sakura petals for the batter with water according to your taste. Drain the water and chop finely.
- Sift the cake flour. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- (Batter) After beating the egg yolks, add the sugar (30 g) and mix with an electric whisk at a high speed.
- When the egg yolks have become slightly white and fluffy, set the electric whisk to a low speed and slow dribble in the taihaku sesame oil while mixing.
- Add and mix the milk and finely chopped sakura petals. Then add the cake flour and red food coloring and mix well.
- (Meringue) Add the sugar (40 g) to the egg whites in 3 doses, whipping it well after each dose. Whip until soft peaks form.
- Add half of the meringue to the batter along with the liqueur. Blend very well with a whisk.
- Add the remaining meringue and fold by lifting it softly from the bottom and turning the bowl.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Drop the pan onto the worktop a few times to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at 170℃. Check whether the cake is finished by inserting a bamboo skewer. Turn the pan over and let it cool. Once cooled, remove the cake from the pan.
- (Whipped cream) Whip the heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Add the sakura liqueur.
- Cover the entire cake with the whipped cream and top with the sakura flowers.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sakura Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!