Are you looking for recipe inspiration Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken use 15 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken:
- 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces, skin removed
- For the Pineapple Orange Barbecue Sauce:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (optional, for additional heat)
- To Thicken the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup cornstarch dissolved in ¼ cup water
Steps to make Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken
- Place the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Place the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the sauce over. Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Carefully pour the liquid from the slow cooker into a saucepan and bring it to a simmer. Pour in the cornstarch slurry, whisking continually until the sauce is thickened. Pour the sauce back over the chicken. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and your choice of veggies.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Slow Cooker Pineapple Orange BBQ Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!