Are you looking for recipe inspiration Soboro Sushi Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Soboro Sushi Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Soboro Sushi Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Soboro Sushi Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Soboro Sushi Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Soboro Sushi Cake use 11 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A rice dish for anyone from non-Japanese to kids. It looks great, making this an attention-getter at parties or when entertaining guests. It also has a well-defined, delicious flavor.nnIf using an 18 cm cake mold, then use half the amounts listed in this recipe.nUse whatever you like for the topping. I used shrimp and edamame, which are easy to obtain even overseas. Recipe by Arii-channo haha
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Soboro Sushi Cake:
- 750 grams Minced chicken thigh
- 6 tbsp ●Sugar
- 3 tbsp ●Sake
- 6 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ●Mirin
- 3 tbsp Grated ginger
- 4 rice bowls' worth Cooked rice
- 2 eggs Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette)
- 1 Edamame
- 1 Boiled shrimp
- 1 White sesame seeds
Steps to make Soboro Sushi Cake
- Cook the rice, and prepare the kinshi tamago.
- Add the ground chicken meat and the ● ingredients to a pot, and use chopsticks to mix. Heat, and add the garlic, grated, last.
- Place the cake mold on a plate larger than the mold. Add a layer of rice. Then place half of the soboro on top. Use a rice paddle to lightly press down on it.
- Repeat the previous work to create a second layer. Top with the kinshi tamago, and decorate with the shrimp and edamame. Finish with a sprinkling of white sesame seeds.
- Remove the mold before eating, cut and serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Soboro Sushi Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!