Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sponge Cake adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sponge Cake use 5 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
While at technical college, I came up with this recipe and reworked it for home use.nnPlease be sure to mix the egg while warming it. If you do not, the egg will harden.nAlso, be careful not to over-stir the batter after adding the butter and milk. Take care not to crush the air bubbles you worked so hard to whisk in when mixing in the other ingredients. Recipe by Naginagi
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sponge Cake:
- 2 Egg
- 60 grams Sugar
- 50 grams Cake flour
- 12 grams Butter
- 8 grams Milk
Steps to make Sponge Cake
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Heat the bowl from Step 1 in a double boiler. Stir the mixture with the whisk until it's warm to the touch.
- Please patiently whip the mixture after it has warmed. Of course, you can also use a hand mixer.
- Place the butter and milk in a bowl and put it in the double boiler to melt the butter. Set the bowl aside.
- The egg and sugar mixture is done when you scoop up some of it, let it fall, and the shape remains. When it falls down like a ribbon, it's ready.
- After having beating the ingredients together in Step 1, stir in a circular motion using a whisk. Doing this will reduce foam in the batter.
- Sift the dry ingredients and mix in with a cutting motion. Since most of the air bubbles haven't been eliminated by this point, mix in the dry ingredients very well to make sure that no powder remains.
- Use a spatula to gently mix the melted butter from Step 4 before adding it to Step 7. Pour it in evenly around the whole bowl rather than adding it all in one place.
- Mix the ingredients together in big motions using the spatula. Without over mixing, make purposeful scooping motions from the bottom of the bowl.
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper. First, line the sides of the cake pan with the paper, then cover the bottom. Don't line the paper all the way to the bottom of the pan, it can just be lined up approximately.
- Pour the batter from Step 9 into the pan from Step 10, then drop the pan lightly on the counter 2 or 3 times. This will get rid of any excess air trapped in the batter.
- Bake the cake at 160°C for about 20 minutes.
- Pierce the cake diagonally with a wooden skewer, and if it comes out clean, the cake is done. It can also be checked by lightly hitting the side of the pan to see if it makes a “pom-pom” sound.
- Because the parchment paper covering the sides of the cake pan will start to draw in towards the middle if baked for too long, remove the cake from the oven before that happens.
- After baking the cake, tap the pan on the counter 2 or 3 times like you did before baking.
- After removing the cake from the pan, let it rest on a wire rack and it's done!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!