Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry Chiffon Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry Chiffon Cake use 12 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I had a craving for strawberry chiffon cake, so I tried baking it.nn1 pack of strawberries is more than enough for the batter and garnish. If you are not going to use the leftover strawberry sauce as a garnish, you can just mash rather than blending in a food mill. nThe batter is very thick at Step 4, but it will thin out as you mix in the egg whites. For 18 cm [7.1 in] chiffon mold. Recipe by ko-ko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry Chiffon Cake:
- Strawberry Syrup
- 150 grams Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Strawberry liquor
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Chiffon Batter
- 4 large Egg yolk
- 90 grams Granulated sugar
- 30 ml Vegetable oil
- 70 ml Strawberry syrup
- 100 grams Cake flour
- 5 large Egg white
- 1 small amount Red food coloring
Steps to make Strawberry Chiffon Cake
- First, make the strawberry sauce.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Add 2/3 of the granulated sugar to the bowl of egg whites little by little while whipping until a meringue with stiff peaks forms. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Add the rest of the granulated sugar into the bowl of egg yolks, and whip until pale and fluffy. Add vegetable oil and the strawberry syrup. Mix well.
- Then sift the flour mixture from Step 2 into the bowl, add a small amount of the red food coloring, and mix well with each addition.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue from Step 2 to the bowl from Step 4 and fold gently. Add in another half of the meringue and fold.
- Lastly, add the batter into the bowl of meringue, and fold gently to avoid breaking the air bubbles. Fold gently from the bottom like using a knife to cut the meringue.
- Pour the batter into a chiffon mold. Hold the middle of the mold and bang lightly on the table to let the air bubbles out.
- Put it in the oven. Bake at 170°C for about 20 minutes. Make 6 incisions with a bread knife, lower the oven temperature to 160°C, and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Cool the cake upside down on a cup. (The cake will fall apart if you try to take it out while hot)
- When the cake has cooled, run the side of the mold with palette knife. Use skewers for the middle part. Drop the cake upside down onto a plate.
- Adjust the taste of the leftover strawberry sauce from Step 1 by adding powdered suga, and make a sauce for garnish. (It will be more delicious and fragrant with the sauce)
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!