Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake use 12 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I really like the combination of chocolate cream and strawberries, so I created this cake.nnIn Step 6, make sure you mix the chocolate into the cream quickly to avoid hardening. nFor Step 9, you could use a layer of cocoa powder to cover up any uneven bits of cream. Recipe by bvivid
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake:
- For the sponge cake:
- 65 grams Cake flour
- 25 grams Cornstarch
- 70 grams Caster sugar
- 3 Eggs
- For the Christmas decorations:
- 4 bars Milk chocolate
- 400 ml Heavy cream
- 1 Strawberries
- 1 Cocoa powder
- 1 Powdered sugar
- 1 Decorations
Steps to make Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake
- Combine the caster sugar and eggs in a bowl and whisk together in a double broiler. Remove the bowl from the double broiler and whisk with a hand mixer until fluffy for about 15 minutes.
- Combine the cake flour and cornstarch and sift into the mixture. Fold in gently with a rubber spatula.
- Line a cake tin with parchment paper and pour in the mixture from Step 2. Bake in an oven preheated to 170℃ for 35-40 minutes.
- After baking, let it cool and then thinly slice off the browned, uneven top. Cut the sponge into 2 layers.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a double broiler.
- Add the heavy cream to a bowl and whip with a hand mixer. Pour in the melted chocolate from Step 5.
- Vigorously whisk the cream and chocolate from Step 6 to finish making the chocolate cream.
- Thickly cover one of the cake layers with chocolate cream and strawberries cut into halves. Cover the strawberries with another layer of chocolate cream.
- Place the other sponge cake layer on top. Cover the entire cake in a layer of cream, and using a tea strainer to sift on an even layer of cocoa powder.
- Decorate with your favourite Christmas decorations to finish!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry & Chocolate Truffle Christmas Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!