Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival adalah 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival use 13 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I thought up a Japanese Doll Festival version for decorating my cupcakes I have made before. The cream cheese is sweetened by the strawberry jam and it naturally gives it a nice pink color. This time, I used strawberry jam rated at 47 for sweetness. Please adjust the amount of jam according to your jam's sweetness.nnIf you don't have strawberry powder, you can use crushed freeze-dried strawberries. If you don't have any of that, either, you can just use the strawberry jam, but it may not be sour enough, so you can increase the amount of lemon juice or add some strawberry essence or liqueur. Recipe by vegeful
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival:
- 10 Your favorite cupcakes
- Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 100 grams Cream cheese
- 100 ml Heavy cream
- 50 grams Strawberry jam
- 2 tsp Strawberry powder
- 1/2 of a lemon Lemon juice
- For decoration
- 10 Strawberries
- 1 each Chocolate pen – white, yellow, pink
- 1 Freeze dried strawberries
- 1 Silver dragee
- 1 Chervil
Steps to make Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival
- Prepare your favorite cupcakes. I consultedand.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155405-easy-and-fluffy-vanilla-and-chocolate-muffins
- The flower parts are from.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145033-sakura-petals-for-doll-festival-cakes
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Put the strawberry jam in a heatproof bowl, wrap with plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave at 500W for 30 seconds.
- Knead the cream cheese with a whisk. When no lumps remain, mix in the strawberry jam 1/3 at a time, then add the strawberry powder and lemon juice.
- Keep the heavy cream in the refrigerator until just before using. If the room is warm, place the bowl in ice water. Whip the cream until ribbons form.
- Divide the whipped cream from Step 5 into 2~3 portions and mix into the batter from Step 4 one portion at a time. Be careful not to over-mix or the cream will become crumbly.
- Attach the tip to your pastry bag and set it in a cup. Fill the pastry bag with the cream, using the spatula to fill in any gaps. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Soak the chervil in water. Rather than washing the strawberries, pat gently with a wet cloth. Cut them in half lengthwise and cut them into hearts with a cutter.
- Prepare the other decorations. Wipe the excess water from the chervil.
- Top the cupcakes as you like with the cream from Step 6. Next, arrange your decorations, using the bigger decorations first, then down to the smaller ones.
- When finished, garnish with the chervil and dried strawberries to complete.
- The basis of this recipe is my Christmas cupcakes:.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152176-christmas-tree-christmas-cakes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes – For Japanese Doll Festival which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!