Are you looking for recipe inspiration Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs adalah 4 servings./ cook time: 14 minutes.. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs estimated approx Prep time: 15 minutes. Plus 30 minutes to marinate.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs use 4 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-Inch cubes
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch cubes
Steps to make Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs
- Place the chicken and 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce sauce in a large resealable plastic bag or container. Toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Insert the grill grate and close the hood. Select grill, set the temperature to medium, and set the time to 14 minutes. Select start/stop to begin preheating.
- While the unit is preheating, assemble the kababs by threading the chicken onto the skewers, alternating with the peppers and pineapple. Ensure the ingredients are pushed almost completely down to the end of the skewers.
- When the unit beeps to signify its has preheated, place the skewers on the grill grate. Close the hood and cook for 10 to 14 minutes, occasionally basting the kebabs with the remaining 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce while cooking
- Cooking is complete when the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F, on a food thermometer.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Teriyaki chicken and pineapple kebabs which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!